C'ville

C'ville

Monday, May 23, 2011

Graduation in C'ville

My time as a University of Virginia student has come and gone. Graduation took place on Sunday morning, lasting until mid-afternoon. What a wonderful celebration and special time to be with family and best friends. 




We have had 4 wonderful years together. Learned so much, laughed so much, and together grew as individuals through our friendships. I can truly say I met my best friends here at UVA! 




They have become my second family and have helped create Charlottesville to be my second home. So much so that I am staying! I am onto the next chapter in my life.... a month working in Greece, a job with Easton Events and Pippin Hill Vineyards, a fellowship through my Church downtown, and another year in C'ville. 




To all my graduating friends... congrats! 

Have a Marvelous Monday...and check back soon! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...