C'ville

C'ville

Friday, April 1, 2011

my bud RBS

I hope you are having a wonderful Friday. There is SO much going on this weekend in Charlottesville, I am so excited! To start my weekend off I had coffee with RBS, a man who simply must know everyone in C'ville... at least it seems that way when we are together. He introduced me to about five new people, and that was just today. I asked him to share his secret... how RBS do you know everyone who walks in the door of Cafe Cubano, he just laughed and leaned back in his chair. He is my favorite!




Make sure you take advantage of everything Charlottesville has to offer this weekend! Tonight is Final Fridays and tomorrow is the first Farmers Market of the Spring. What a lovely C'ville weekend. 


Have a Fun Friday...and check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...