C'ville

C'ville

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cookin' corn

I have so many fun things to blog about, but I am STILL without computer! Through a little bit of pushing and pulling I have been able to maneuver my way around the system... but it's slow and grueling, thus seldom blog posts and minimal pictures. I will be back! 


I have managed to obtain these images of corn cooking however! The other night some friends and I watched the UVA Baseball game and grilled corn. To be honest I was more into the corn then the game... but that's another story. 




It was so easy and fun: simply shuck corn, rub on olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, place on hot grill. We checked on the corn every few minutes and when one side was golden brown/burnt we flipped each piece... tongs not even necessary since there was so much husk to grab! 




Once the corn was grilled on the outside we wrapped each piece in aluminum foil and let them slow cook for about ten more minutes. Simply perfection! Oh... and the game was fun too! 




Have a Terrific Tuesday... and check back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...