C'ville

C'ville

Friday, June 3, 2011

happy happy weekend

Yesterday, while doing the typical blog surfing in bed before hitting the hay, I came across this awesome image on a wedding blog and became SO excited. Look closely... do you see something that makes you think of Charlottesville? What a lovely set up captured by the wedding photographer. I love the slices of wood acting as a stand and the printed brown paper bags in the background. Very rustic with calming browns and hints of evergreen. 


On another note... It's Friday! 

What a wonderful feeling...I am looking forward to doing lots of fun C'ville things this weekend, and I hope you are too. Here are a few of my suggestions for this beautiful weekend! 

Coffee from the Farmers Market 

Peach and strawberry picking

Hiking to a swimming hole

Dinner at The Local

Parachute live at the Jefferson Theater


Sounds like a great day to me! 

Have a Fantastic Friday and FUN Weekend... and check back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...