C'ville

C'ville

Friday, December 24, 2010

Celebrate Christmas Eve!

Happy Christmas Eve!



With a little sister around the house the Christmas Eve spirit is among us... I hope all of my readers have made it home for Christmas. This is such a special time of the year! 




This morning I woke up to my sister singing Christmas tunes and jumping up and down hoping she would be making enough noise to rise me from my deep sleep. I had to remind her that Santa is still watching and I KNOW she wants doesn't want to mess up now! 




Once up... I was ready to celebrate Christmas Eve! We have started our morning with fresh coffee,  grits, and bacon and of course Christmas music. 



We have lots to do today. From last second shopping runs to wrapping our gifts we better get started! I hope you spend the day with those you love... 




Tonight there will be feasts, Christmas hymns, and twinkling lights.... and best of all time together... 




After reading the Night Before Christmas little ones will fall asleep with ' visions of sugar plums in their heads' and the anticipation of Santa's treasures! 


Have a Festive Friday... and check back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...