C'ville

C'ville

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kate Golda Cards






I LOVE cards... cards to say hello, cards to say I miss you, Christmas cards, really...  any kids of card! I am always finding fun cards for my friends when I am out shopping on the downtown mall and I enjoy keeping a collection in my room... just in case a time comes up when I want to send one through the mail.

A few days ago I was blogging and stumbled across these super cute cards by Kata Golda. With a combination of hand-dyed felt, thick card stock and the help of an old fashioned typewriter she creates whimsical childlike cards for all occasions. Kate Golda finds inspiration from her young daughters drawings and sense of placement in the world around her. 

These cards are simple, unique, and just up my alley.... 



For the everyday...

For the holidays...

For those you love...

And... the best thing is they can be found LOCALLY in Charlottesville at Rock, Paper, Scissors on the downtown mall! Think about picking up one of these cards for the holidays to send to a friend across town or someone just right next door. Check out Kate Golda's website and look around at some of her other creations. 

Have a Wonderful Wednesday... and check back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...