C'ville

C'ville

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Inspiration

I love being creative. One day I hope to be a designer... I don't know what kind of a designer, just someone who creates things and enjoys what they do.

As I spend a lazy day in bed finding fun quotes and silly little pieces of art I want to pass them along for you to enjoy and hopefully become inspired! 




“ Make your life something beautiful for God”...Mother Teresa 


“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year”... Emerson


“ Give me books, fruit, French wine and fine weather and a little music out of doors played by someone I do not know”... John Keats 



“ I’ve taken my fun where I’ve found it” ... Rudyard Kipling



“ I never fight… except against difficulties”... Helen Keller


“ Was it done with enjoyment?”... John Ruskin

“ Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstance. Strong men believe in cause and effect"... Emerson

Have a Super Sunday... and check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...