C'ville

C'ville

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pro Camera Shop

After realizing that I misplaced my new Nikon camera battery charger, I decided to find a place close by where I could purchase a replacement. I stumbled across Pro Camera on the internet, called the store, and headed in after finding out they had just what I needed!

Located on Forest Street off of Preston Avenue, Pro Camera is located in a tiny space, right off the main road. 


Pro Camera has been serving the Charlottesville community for nearly twenty years and is filled with experts who can lead you in the right direction and help you find exactly what you are looking for. 


I loved the personal feel and abundance of help. They seemed to offer everything you could be looking for. From film, to camera stands, to books on the subject of photography this camera store is a wonderful resource within the C'ville community. 


The store was founded by Bill Moretz, a professional photographer and certified master technician. Pro Camera services range from repair of vintage cameras to offering the newest cameras and other equipment on the market



You can also have your photos printed and processed at Pro Camera and have your film turned into a digital file. Perfect for sending pictures over e-mail to those far away! Services such as photo restoration are offered as well. 

I have become very passionate about photography ( helps that my mom is a photographer!!) and am so glad we have such a wonderful camera store in the area. Now that I know it's around I am sure I will be making more visits in the near future... maybe they will offer me some cool advice! 


Have a Terrific Thursday... and check back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...