C'ville

C'ville

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pottery Painting

I can remember when I was a little girl I just LOVED attending birthday parties where you painted pottery in any way you liked! It was so fun to pick out the piece I wanted to paint and then select a number of colors to work with that afternoon. Well... I had a blast from the past this Thanksgiving break when I took 6 little girls to paint. We had the best time! Not only did I get to relive a fond childhood past time but I was able to see the excitement and joy in the faces of all the girls! 



We all picked out our piece to paint and spread out on a long table with all the right tools! All seven of us ( yes! I painted too) had our brushes in hand and were ready to get creative.


It's the perfect activity for a lazy afternoon. Whether you wish to make something for yourself of a gift for the holidays, its fun, entertaining, and allows you to express yourself artistically. 
Caroline made a Christmas gift for her friend!

I urge you to find a fun pottery painting place in your town! For all of my C'ville readers check out Lazy Daisy Ceramics, located on Monticello Road. Remember... it's fun to get a little bit MESSY once and a while! 



Have a Terrific Tuesday...and check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...