C'ville

C'ville

Friday, November 5, 2010

So here it goes...

Today is the day... the day of my first blog post EVER in the world of blogging. I have been playing with the idea of creating my own blog ever since I started following numerous blogs on the web. It has become my daily routine to wake up, make some DD coffee, get comfy in bed and soon find myself lost in a new life of blogs. From wedding blogs, to cooking and interior design blogs....I only wish I had more time!

A little bit about me: I am currently a fourth year ( yes fourth year, not SENIOR!) student at the University of Virginia. In the Spring, I will receive my degree in Architectural History, with a minor in Architecture. But enough about me....lets get to the good stuff!

Ever since the day I stepped foot in Charlotteville, I quickly fell in love... I mean who wouldn't. To me it does not matter the season, the day of the week, or the hour of the day, as long as I am here, I am happy. While Charlottesville is not where my family resides, or where my permanent home exists, I consider myself a full fledged C'ville townie.

So stay tuned and check back often....and I promise I will convince you to share the love I have found and soon turn you into a loyal townie, or at least a VIRTUAL one!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...